Sunday, December 1, 2013

May Peace be your Gift........






I love using the Starbucks drink jars for projects! This one was a ball to make! I layered paper, gauze, ribbon, string, jute to help make this little gift jar!  I made a bow around neck with the jute, string, and gauze, and added the red balls to the ends of the jute! I also used white craft paint to sprinkle around looking like snow! There's also some tiny little stars sprinkled about! I will fill this with candy and give for a gift!  For a few challenges! This is my "packaging" craft for my design team effort over at Vintage Udfordring! Also for ScrapKopilka (red marathon).,  Assorti (red balls & stars), Wings of Rent  (first whisper of winter). I apologize if I  have the names of some of the blogs wrong.......in my translation page of your sites, these were the names given! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a fun idea! It looks just stunning, love the texture and layers, the bow and berries. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jar! Love the idea! Thanks for playing with us at Assorti :)

    ReplyDelete