Sunday, February 3, 2013

You are my treasure.....

This is for a few challenges! You, Me, and Magnolia (valentine-love) , Magnolia Down Under (love is in the air), Stamp and Create with Magnolia (spring-flowers both themes), Marvelous Magnolia (anything goes), Deep Ocean Challenge (love & lace). I layered and distressed all the papers, and I really lifted the layers too! I added some lace to inside cut out circle that surrounds tilda, added lace to both sides of card, added some pretty spring roses, some springtime butterflies, a Valentine tag, some red pearls, and to top it all off I touched up the whole card with white acrylic paint! hope you like it! Thanks so much for stoppin' by! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. hi Catz, what a sweet creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catz,

    Beautiful card. Fab color combi. I love also the inside of the card. Very very nice. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia and hope to see you back next time.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi catz
    een prachtige kaart en leuk dat je meedoet bij YMAM
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete