Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh God.........it's that LOVE day again!

This is for a few challenges. The Sketchy Challenge ( Kellie's sketch), Creative Stamp Friends (hearts-Valentine), Papertake Weekly Challenge (anything goes).. If you click on pics they will enlarge so you can see that upset woman up close......she cracks me up!! A "little" twist on a Valentine card! The picture and title just crack me up......I hope it makes you smile too! I layered and distressed all the papers, added lots of punched hearts, rolled flowers lace and a few die cut leaves! thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha.....so clever and my sentiment exactly!!!!!! Looooove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the most funny valentines day card I have ever seen. And it so express the feeling I have about that day. If I look back like 20 years we didn't even talk about valentines day in Norway. but a smart person wanted to sell a bit more chocolate and cards so now we have the same day here in Norway. But I think I will steal your idea for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea! Love, love, love it an hope it is ok if i lend the idea for a card. I will of course give you the credit for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee...........cute card ;) Thank you for joining The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete