Saturday, February 9, 2013

LOVE......

This is for a few challenges! I must say, it's a little challenging to make a Valentine's card with Edwin, without useing flowers, but here it is! I used tons of hearts, I made a bow at the bottom and inserted several little hearts! I also added hearts to the end of the yarn at the top of card where the knot is! If you click on pics they will enlarge and you can see all those tiny hearts I added! This is for Magnolia Down Under (Love is all around), Tilda's Town (anything goes), Midweek Magnolia's (Valentine), Dutch Magnolia Lovers (Valentine), and Marvelous Magnolia's (hearts). I hope you like it, thanks so much for stoppin' by! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. ADORE your awesome Edwin!!!!! WOW.....a great work of art!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy could steal my heart every time. He's adorable. I love this card! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is soooo funny :)) I have the honour to comment on your excellent entry with the MM challenge this week.
    I love the way you coloured little Edwin and all the hearts (great border) give it a romantic touch. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the MM challenge this week.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Valentine Edwin card:)! Your embellishments are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Catz! You have made a beautiful card with sweet Edwin!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Catz! This is adorable! Beautifully embellished.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a sweet, lovely valentine card, love it.
    Thnx for joining our challenge at DML.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete