Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friends....





This was an attempt to make my "snow tex" look like suds of sea water......and I'm happy with how it looks!! I drew the pileings (posts) from hand, used distress inks on them and Edwin. I layered and distressed all the papers and used the sketch from "Stampin' For the Weekend".  The  friendship & fancy flod is for Simply Magnolia. I also added clouds for Totally Tilda! And the water theme is for Magnolia-licious Highlights. I used this Edwin, because he looks like a sailor to me!! And because I have doubles of the pileings, clouds, and waves this will be in Magnolia Down Under too! I also tied "rope" to the pileings to make them look more realistic. If you click on pics they will enlarge and you can see the details better!  Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing! You have a very creative spirit, that is quite evident! I am seeking a few more DT members on my challenge blog http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/ Please email me at APawSpa@aol.com if you might like more information.

    Hugs and great work!
    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een geweldige mooie kaart.
    Gr. Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just wonderful!! what a brilliant design! love your waves.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW, WOW! I jut love this the fluffy water, the papers, layout well everything really!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Catz, this is a wonderful creation (again). Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is awesome what a gorgeous creation and as always so much detail!! Loving the sea the white is just wonderful! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation sadly it dosn't comply with our chall rules at Totally Tilda, TILDA images ONLY.. (the blog hop was a special occasion) you have plenty of time to re enter see you soon..thanks again for sharing

    Christine TT DT entry manager..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow absolutely stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us this time at Stampin for the weekend.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So really gorgeous

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete