Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tyler.......






This is for Get Picky using the sketch provided. I distressed all the papers, made the title letters, added some butterflies, and a piece of "REAL" wire! I also added a chipboard bike! Around each of the pics I also added some small rope trim, same trim that's on all the flags! I also cut some birds out and added to a couple of the flags! If you click on images to enlarge you'll see some of the details! Thanks so much for stopppin' by and takin'' peek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. Lovely page! The neutral colours look stunning!!! :D

    Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this LO!!Really like the idea with the flags :D

    love,Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool neutral/boy page, but with your trademark layering, detail-work, and distressing! I especially love the rounded-corner twine frames around the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! THanks for playing along with us..x

    ReplyDelete