Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun....





This is for Sketchabilities. I got some of the new Prima stuff, so I used it for this lo! My youngest grandson a couple years ago, and he was so good about photo shoots for his mom, she got some awesome pics! I did a ton of cut work on this, layered and distressed all the papers, made the title letters, added some lace and I also made those hearts........I used to put them on all the lo's, I think they are a fun element!  ( It's really hard to see all the detail in the small pics, so if you click on the first picture it will come up larger, as will a small line up of the others at bottom of screen, and you can click on them to enlarge too.....you then can see all the small details, including the small lantern embellie I cut out hanging between the two "Tyler's!")  Thanks so much for takin'a peek! Teresa*

10 comments:

  1. WOW...I'm in awe of this layout! Absolutely stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the detail and all the distressing, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous... I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great layout ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWW your page is fabulous
    tks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your take on the sketch...gorgeous colours & embellies! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWOWOWOW Fabulous page omg love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete