Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Embossed Christmas......







This little easel card is for several challenges! Simply Magnolia (anything goes), Magnolia Down Under (sentimental), It's a Magnolia challenge(buttons & bling),
The Pink Elephant(embossing), This was alot of fun to make! I actually started with that center embossed piece of cardstock, and built the card from there! I added some pearls, punched snowflakes, some buttons in centers of snowflakes,added some stickles to their hats and bottom of dress, a circle sentiment, I made the heart, cuz I love Christmas.I wish I hadn't covered the embossed paper so much, it's pretty cool, I wiped over it with white paint, so the detail is awesome!!I added a little fence in front with my MS punch! Thanks so much for takin'a peek! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your card is zo beautiful again!! You do it every time to impress me ;)

    Greatings, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is absolutely fabulous Teresa. Just love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia, hope you'll come and join in the fun some more. Your cards are a feast for the eye. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G this is amazing, how long did it take you, absolutely gorgeous well done, Loe the paper in it share!! xoAllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never disappoint with your cards. This is just.....gorgeous. I love all the soft colours and the scene that you have created. The sentiment looks great too. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. verry beautyfull..

    Thanks for joining us at IAMC

    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Teresa, I love all the details on your easel card - the colouring is just beautiful too :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week for the So Sentimental Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this card. Thanks fo joining us at IAMC.

    ReplyDelete