Monday, May 9, 2011

You......TCR # 57




This is for challenge #57 at The Color Room! I love this pallet.....my fav colors! Brown, pink, green, kaiki......and my fav subject too..Dorothy! If you look really close, I've added gauze behind picture, I've curled the paper behind the pic so it almost touches bottom of pic, and I've cut out a bunch of tiny butterflies and sprinkled them around. I also cut out extra butterflies and stacked them on original ones to give a 3-D look! Thanks so much for stoppin' and takin'a peek! Teresa*

4 comments:

  1. Teresa this is really lovely, justlove the colours! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing blog just awesome and so different!!! Just love all your work its so beautiful from your cards to your layouts just to die for!!! Love it Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa,

    I'm SO sorry it's taken so long to respond to you. The paper by Stampin up that you were asking about is called Spring Time Vintage. It's really pretty. It was in the Spring Catalog. I'm not sure if it was carried over to the main catalog. Maybe you could check ebay though. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete