Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest Designer -Lovely hAnglar only blog! (no patterned paper)





I won the #1 spot over at the "Lovely hAnglar Only" blogspot at the last challenge, and was asked to be guest designer for the next two challenges, and this one is No pattered paper! So this was my design! I used my dictionary stamp on tan cardstock, and embossed the whitecardstock with dots! Also added a strip of cardboard on top of the strip of ribbon! I colored my cute image with distress inks, added some pretty flowers, and that gorgeous gingham ribbon!I am also entering this in
"Creative Stamp Friends" (swirls). Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful Teresa!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us @ Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative Stamp Friends!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a gorgeous blog.....was hoping to see a piccy of Dorothy! x

    ReplyDelete