Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday - stitched card!!






This is for "Lovely hAnglar Only Challenge"( stitching). I tried to get several shots so you could see the bulk to this card! It has inside pockets to add some birthday treats, and there's also two tags to add whatever journaling you would like! I punched the fence at top of card with my MS punch, and also punched several flowers! I also distressed all the papers! I even "cut out" a couple of the little car & trailers to add to front of card! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. your card looks so beautiful :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card, but what really caught my eye was the photo itself --what kind of camera do you have? I struggle with mine --it's kind of old --& I've been searching for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! It's always hard to make a masculine card and your is AMAZING! Love the colour combination and all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete