Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anything but a "square" card!!






I love these colors........that teal and brown....yum, yum!!! I did a ton of layering on this one! I made lace out of paper using my MS punch. I colored Tilda with my distress inks, and did a little something different, instead of coloring a faint color around close to the image to enhance it, I did the opposite, and did a color from the outside of circle in! I have done this on a couple of the last cards I've made.......think it's pretty cool looking! Anyway....added some butterflies both inside and out, added a little fairy, and a Prima vine!This is for
Magnolia Down Under (anything but square!)! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and peekin' at Tilda! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love this Tilda and the colors are wonderful!


    Thanks for joining us at MDUC with your shaped card!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete