Monday, February 14, 2011

The Sugar Bowl - white washed & powder blue!





I loved the picture we were given to use as inspiration at The Sugar Bowl, it was a white washed hutch with powder blue stoneware on it, was gorgeous!This is also for
Creative Inspirations Challenge #53(1st time entering-distressing, my fav.!!) It took me a couple hours to find it, but I knew somewhere in my stash, I had a piece of paper that looked just like that hutch.....and after much searching......found it !! I used distress inks to color the image, and used my sizzix to make the leaves! I also made the tiny butterfly! Made the lace around perimeter with my MS punch! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable, the digistamp is beautiful colored, and the shape of the card is something new, I like that :o)

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

    Hugs from Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the shape and that sweet adorable verity image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is amazing!! Thank you for playing the Sugar Bowl!

    ReplyDelete