Friday, January 7, 2011

New Card!




I made this card for several challenges! Just Magnolia(Anything goes with buttons), Florishes(pink,white,red), RRR(used my new papers and stamp,also used pink ribbon),Crazy 4 challenge(photo inspiration-pinks), and Shabby Tea Room(11 items on this)!!!The image on this is a hAnglar & sTanglar stamp! I colored her with my distress inks. I distressed and layered several papers on this one! I stamped and made the heart! Added a bunch of oh so pretty flowers too! Thank you so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek at my card! Teresa

8 comments:

  1. Just look at all that sweet loveliness on this creation ... simply wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing your oh so pretty in pink card with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. What a great way to use thsi image. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet with all the wonderful floral embellishments! Love it! So glad you could enter it in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Your coloring is so pretty, I like these flowers and all your elements. Just so pretty and adorable. Thanks for playing in our Color of Love challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love all of your flowers and that lovely bow! Thanks for playing the Color of Love with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! All the little embellishments are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is just gorgeous!!! All your details are stunning and I love this beautiful image!~
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete