Friday, November 5, 2010

Magnolia Down Under challenge...Halloween!


With the long hours I work, had a hard time getting this finished!! I made a step card for this challenge, and even though her costume is for a "Princess", I did the Halloween theme, adding some pieces from my Cricut! Was a fun card to do, used the new My Minds Eye Halloween papers, they are so cool! Distressed and layered them, and made them look ever more frightning!! I used my copics to color her, she's so darn cute!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek!

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous - and soo much work! Princess Tilda is sooo cute all dressed up for Halloween Trick or Treating in front of that amazing haunted house!Or is SHE the one haunting it - LOL. Awesome job!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome!! I love the haunted house and the spooky tree!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Gorgeous card!!!
    Love ALL your details!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very spooky nice
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable halloween card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete