Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fairie'z! (With a Z!!)


This is a two page lo I did for the BAP challenge over at the Prima site!! This is for the November challenge, and last month's challenge I won with my lo, "A Boy And His Dog!" I still cannot believe I won.......there were so many gorgeous lo's entered last month, I did not think I stood a chance......so I was in complete shock when I won!! Anyway, this little "Fairy" was at the mall when we were trick or treating, and my daughter got these pics....isn't she just the cutest little thing!!! The Prima papers went perfect with her outfit!! Did alot of distressing and inking on these two pages, and used the new Butterflies they have out now!! Thank you so much for stoppin' by!! Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful work! Beautiful the colours and the details! Very sweety the photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous work! Love the colors and all the beautiful details!

    Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

    PS! A new challenge blog is born - Sketchy Colors

    ReplyDelete