Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2010 Camaro....a brand new day!!

So sorry.......another lo of the Camaro, but I couldn't help it; I love that car and had these wonderful pics, and being a scrapper, well, you know!!!!! I used my new line of Prima papers and the paper flowers that match!! I even used the back of the tablet the paper came in as the background for this lo!! I "REALLY" distressed the papers on this, and cut that little girl out of one of the papers!! Rub-on, stars, and crystals are also Prima!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!!! Just so many details and so much to please the eye!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning! love all of those details!!!

    have a great day,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Haven't had the time to bloghop in a while... But you've made soooooo many beautiful layouts since my last visit! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete