Thursday, January 22, 2009





This lo took me awhile to do......I did my scalloped edges with holes, and this has "four" layers of background paper, so a little time consuming, but I love the effect! This also has the "Zva Creative" products on it! The crystal heart, adhesive dots, all silk flowers, brads, and word Precious are the Zva line! I made the hearts with my stamp, used my water color pensils on the one. I tucked in a layer of lace with pearls behind second layer. And as always, I inked the edges for the vintage feel! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love the layering and the machine stitching to keep them all intact....beautiful cherubs to go with such an angelic photograph!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing!!! All of your layouts is! I hope you'll be updating this blog often with even more eye candy!!!
    TFS
    //Ewonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is gorgeous Teresa!! love what you did with the crystals too!!

    ReplyDelete