Sunday, January 18, 2009



This is my daughter in laws little dog, who was lucky enough to get to wear the "Horns" on Christmas Day!! I took the saturation down on the picture a bit, so it was a little muted and not so bright. On this lo I also added quite a few floral elements, love to go to the floral department at the craft store to see what's cookin'!! You never know what you might find that would be fun on a lo!! Made a frame on this that was inspired by "Bodil", she does some amazing work! I added some crystal flourishes, flowers, and again, the snow tex for some added texture! I love the background paper, it has such a vintage feel to it, which I love so much. Inked the edges pretty heavy, and distressed them quite a bit. Also did some sewing on this, which also adds another element to lo. Cut the birds out by hand, and just had to add the bow to corner, since after all, it was Christmas! Lo's like this make me feel good, because they are so fun, and remind me of the happy times that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment